- 2 3.56 oz bags nib mor Organic Dark Chocolate snacking squares
- 1 1/3 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 packet of nib mor Organic Traditional Hot Cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1/3 cup neutral oil
- Preheat oven at 375°F degrees
- Start by melting one bag of the chocolate on a double boiler over medium heat
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, hot cocoa, baking powder, and salt
- Slowly incorporate oil, milk, and melted chocolate to the dry ingredients
- Chop the remaining chocolate and stir into the mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt (optional) and enjoy!