Last updated: November 13, 2019
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Website.
By visiting, accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Website after any changes we may make to the Policy will be deemed to be your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Website after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and agree to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
PII That You Provide Us
The PII that we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you enter into forms on our Website. We may also ask you for PII if you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
In these ways, we may ask you for your name, user name, email address, phone number, and other contact information, payment information, and information about how you use the Website.
PII That We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you use our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment and browsing actions, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
How We Use Your Information
We use PII to:
- Provide the Website to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Let you know about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts that you enter into with us, including for billing and collection.
If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Website), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose PII to Others
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose PII to third parties except:
- to work with third-party companies that we use to provide or market the Website products that we offer (“Third-Party Services,” below);
- where we believe it is necessary to respond to legal claims asserted against us, to comply with legal process (e.g. warrants and subpoenas), to enforce or administer our agreements, to prevent fraud, for risk assessment, for investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others.
- to subsidiaries or affiliates that we may have today or in the future;
- to disclose to another company in the course of a business acquisition, merger or sale of assets;
- with your consent; and
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "refer a friend" feature of our Website, we will send the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Website. These include: Amazon Web Services, Facebook API, Facebook Lead Ads, Facebook SDKs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Instagram, and may include others in the future.
Third-Party Services collect, use and share PII pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. Some of them, including Google, may use location information and other PII to serve advertisements to consumers on other websites. By using our Website, you consent to our providing PII with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
For more information about how Google’s services use PII, see “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.”
We use reasonable efforts to protect your PII from unauthorized access, but we cannot guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using the Website, you (a) consent to our using PII as described in this Policy notwithstanding this risk; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of PII by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of PII.
For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
To access or use the Website, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website.
Your Rights With Respect to PII
To update or edit the PII that we keep, please simply email email@example.com and we will be happy to make the change.
“Do Not Track” Technology
If you use Do-Not-Track tools to prevent websites and software products from tracking your online behavior across websites, please be aware that we do not change the way the Website works (as described in this Policy) in response to requests not to be tracked. You may, however, be able to disable certain tracking signals used by individual Third-Party Services, which you may do by accessing those services.
Cookies and Other Storage Technologies
When you use the Website, we or our Third-Party Services (including Facebook) may use tools to collect information about how you use it. These tools may include cookies, web beacons or other storage technologies that store users’ IDs or passwords to personalize web pages that they see and provide website analytics. We may also use these tools in advertising the Website. You are welcome to opt out of our use of these tools with you, and you can learn more about how to do so at the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Webchoices page, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)’s Framework and the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt Out page.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Website.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of PII except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.