Chocolate Matcha Mini Cheesecakes
makes 8 servings
- 6 graham crackers crumbled
- 3 Tbsp of melted butter
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 packet of nib mor Organic Drinking Cocoa packet
- 1 Tbsp matcha powder
- 1 nib mor Organic Dark Chocolate snacking square
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a bowl combine the graham crackers with melted butter.
- Divide crust mixture into cups of a lined muffin cup tin and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer whisk the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes
- Slowly add the heavy cream to the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Split the cream cheese mixture into 2 separate bowls.
- Add nib mor Organic Drinking Cocoa to one bowl and combine well with a spatula.
- Add matcha powder in the other bowl and combine until the mixture looks green and is well incorporated.
- Spoon the chocolate cheesecake filling into each muffin cup on top of the crust followed by the matcha cheesecake layer on top.
- Freeze covered for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Decorate with whip cream and shaved chocolate.