Berry chocolate chia pudding
- 1 packet of nib mor Organic Traditional Hot Cocoa
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Handful of raspberries and strawberries puree to mix in
- 1-2 nib mor Organic Dark Chocolate Snack-Size Bars
- Pour chia seeds, almond milk, and yogurt into a jar.
- Mix well to avoid chia seeds from clumping together.
- Add Drinking chocolate, vanilla extract, and the honey or maple syrup.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the jar and place in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Put berries into a food processor to create a puree.
- Build your chia pudding with one layer of chia mixture, berry puree, more chia mixture. Top with yogurt, more berries, honey and chopped nib mor Organic Dark Chocolate