Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 5 chopped nib mor Original Dark Chocolate Snack-Size Bars
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use shortening to grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Break apart nib mor Organic Dark Chocolate snack-size bar (about 5) into chunks and mix in.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle more chocolate.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the top appears browned.