nib mor Fudge!
Enjoy this indulgent and better for you version of a seasonal treat! It has only 5 ingredients.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 packets nib mor mint drinking chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup cashew or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Melt the coconut oil on the stovetop on medium-low heat
- Add remaining ingredients and stir vigorously until smooth
- Pour mixture into baking pan
- Freeze until fudge is solid (about 1 hour)
- Cut the fudge into bite-size squares and store in an airtight container