This fun holiday chocolate bark recipe is perfect for parties or gifting in festive bags or tins.
- 19 nib mor Organic Original snack-size bars
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp colored natural sprinkles (available at most natural food stores) or coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Temper the chocolate either in a double boiler, tabletop tempering machine or using the microwave.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the chocolate to your desired thickness (I find this one does better a little bit thicker because of the cacao nibs that are already in the bar.)
- Sprinkle on desired topping from the ingredients listed above or use anything your heart desires.
- Let set in the refrigerator or freezer for 20-30 mins.
- Remove and break the bark apart (the edges should be lifting away from the paper already.)
- Put them on a pretty plate and serve!
This bark can be consumed immediately or stored for up to two weeks in a dark cool place.