- 1 bag (3.56 oz) nib mor Organic Dark Snacking Chocolate
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 packet of nib mor Organic Traditional Hot Chocolate packet
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF degrees.
- Melt chopped chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cream the eggs with sugar using an electric mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Slowly pour melted chocolate into the egg mixture along with vanilla, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Pour batter on a 9” springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and let it cool completely before removing the ring around.
- Sprinkle nib mor Organic Cocoa packet over the top.