Almond Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4-oz applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Almond milk (optional)
- 1 bag (3.56 oz) nib mor Organic Dark Snacking Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF degrees.
- In a bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- The batter will be quite thick, add almond milk if the batter is too thick.
- Mix in the chocolate
- Transfer to a parchment-lined 8”x8” baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eating.