1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a whisk.
2. Make a well in the middle. Add water, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Mix it together using a wire whisk. Make sure there are no lumps.
4. Pour the batter into a pre-heated and sprayed waffle iron.
5. Cook waffle based on your maker’s directions. Note: you may need to add a little more time to get your waffle to crisp up since there is no egg in the batter.
6. Top with agave syrup, chunks of NibMor Extreme Daily Dose chocolates, sliced bananas, & a spoonful of hazelnut butter.