Take a look at this yummy recipe created by our blogging friend @sparkleofgrace, a fellow Mainer! Made with nib mor snack-size bars.
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener – I use Lakanto
- Three nib mor Drinking Chocolate Packets or 3/4 Cups Cocoa
- 3 Eggs- Room temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 3/4 Cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate- Chopped into bits, plus extra chocolate for the top of the brownies. I used a mix of Mint and Extreme Dark snack-size bars.
- Preheat your oven to 350f.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper, this will make it so much easier to remove the brownies from the pan when they are finished.
- Whisk together the monk fruit sweetener and the cocoa in a medium-sized bowl
- In a small bowl melt the butter, then add the melted butter the cocoa mixture and whisk together until well combined.
- Add the three eggs and the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks until they seem evenly spread throughout the batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan, and bake for between fifteen and twenty minutes, until the start looking crackled on top and a toothpick comes out with just a couple of crumbs on it.
- Once the brownies are out of the oven to use the extra chocolate bits and place them on top. I stuck them into the surface so when they melt the chocolate goes more into the brownies instead of just sitting on top.
- These brownies are best eaten warm when the chocolate is soft and gooey, but you can’t go wrong either way.