Looking for the perfect s'more? We've got you covered.
Combine our organic dark chocolate with toasty marshmallow and graham crackers for a classic s'more or try one of the variations below:
- Chocolate Cherry S'mores - top a graham cracker with tart cherry nib mor snacking squares, cherry compote (recipe below) and toasted marshmallow.
- Double Chocolate S'mores - chocolate graham crackers, marshmallow, and extra dark organic nib mor snacking squares
- Peanut Butter Chocolate S'mores - Spread peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) on a graham cracker and top with your favorite nib mor chocolate and a toasty marshmallow
- Berry Chocolate S'mores - combine blueberry nib mor snacking squares with toasted marshmallow and a smear of your favorite berry jam on graham crackers
- Peanut Butter & Jelly S'mores - Swipe peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) on graham crackers and add tart cherry nib mor snacking squares and toasted marshmallow
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer,
- Continue to cook as the cherries cook down and release their juices and stir often.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and let cool before transferring to a storage container to refrigerate.