- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Mixed nuts, dry fruits, and seeds (walnuts, dried cranberries, coconut flakes, flaxseeds, chia seeds, etc)
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 5 nib mor Sea Salt Daily Dose bars, chopped
- In a medium pan over medium heat melt peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together.
- Chop or pulse nuts using a food processor.
- Combine warm peanut butter, oats & nut mixture, and chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
- Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture to the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Cover with parchment paper, press down firmly until uniformly flattened, and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove bars from pan and chop into squares.