1 cup pitted dates
¼ cup creamy natural peanut butter
1/3 cup agave
1 cup roasted, sliced, unsalted almonds
1 ½ cups Grandy Oats Coconola
½ cup NibMor Extreme Daily Dose (approximately 5 Daily Dose pieces)
1. Process the dates in a food processor for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place Grandy Oats Coconola, almonds, and processed dates in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Warm the honey and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Then pour over Grandy Oats Coconola mixture in the medium mixing bowl.
4. Break apart NibMor Extreme Daily Dose chocolates (approximately 5) into chunks and add to the mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture to the baking pan and spread evenly.
7. Press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
8. Cover with parchment paper and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
9. Remove bars from pan and chop into squares. Store in an airtight container for up to a few days.