Frozen Mint Drinking Chocolate Recipe
This frozen mint drinking chocolate recipe is perfect for the warm days ahead! You can purchase the mint drinking chocolate here.
- 1 cup milk (almond, soy, or coconut if vegan)
- 1 cup chocolate milk (almond, soy, or coconut if vegan)
- 2 cups ice
- 2 packets NibMor drinking chocolate (Original, Mint, or 6 Spice flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 NibMor Daily Dose (Original, Extreme, or Mint flavor)
- Whipped cream
- In a blender, mix together the milks, ice, NibMor drinking chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Cover and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Melt NibMor Daily Dose in a glass bowl in the microwave (on high for 30 seconds).
- Top frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream and melted chocolate.