Thanks to our friend, Kristi, for the recipe.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 pack nib mor extra dark chocolate snacking squares
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix together all of your truffle ingredients.
- Roll dough into evenly sized balls and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt together chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip truffles into chocolate until evenly coated. Freeze for 10 more minutes.
- Store these truffles in the freezer for months or the fridge for a few days