Are you looking for the perfect sweet and salty treat for your Superbowl party this Sunday as the New England Patriots take on the Atlanta Falcons in the big game? You’ve come to the right place! Below is the recipe for one of our favorite delicious treats–vegan, gluten-free sweet potato chips dipped in our organic, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO NibMor dark chocolate. Yum! Need we say more? Try these out and you’re sure to please your guests. To order your chocolate today, visit: https://shopnibmor.com/
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped NibMor dark chocolate (your choice of flavor and darkness)
- Sea Salt (to your liking)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Scrub sweet potatoes clean. Slice sweet potatoes into thin, circular rounds.
- In a large bowl, mix together extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and ground cinnamon.
- Toss sweet potato rounds in the large bowl mixture.
- Lay sweet potato rounds out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cook sweet potato rounds for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip sweet potato rounds on baking sheet. Cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- At this time, prepare your NibMor dark chocolate by chopping it into chunks.
- Place these chunks into a double boiler setup on your stove top to melt.
- Turn the heat to low and keep melted chocolate warm until sweet potato rounds are ready.
- Once the sweet potato rounds are crisp, remove them from the oven and immediately dip them into the chocolate.
- After dipping, set each chip on parchment paper to cool.