These super-easy muffins contain only 8 ingredients, and are so simple to make!
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- NibMor chocolate chunks (We recommend breaking apart our Daily Dose chocolate bars!)
- 1 cup peanut butter (We recommend using Wild Friends brand!)
- Preheat the oven to 400oF.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the NibMor chocolate chunks. Blend until well-mixed.
- Stir in the NibMor chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Sprinkle NibMor chocolate chunks on top of each muffin.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!