Looking for the perfect dessert to accompany your beautiful Thanksgiving dinner this year? We’ve got just the right thing for you and your family to be thankful for–gluten-free, vegan pumpkin bread! The prep is about 20 minutes, and the cook time is 45-50. We recommend that you use NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chunks to sweeten up your bread, but feel free to experiment with other flavors of our bars as well!
- 1 ¾ cup gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chocolate chunks
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (different from pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tbsp ripe mashed banana
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Use shortening to grease a bread pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate, medium bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Break apart NibMor All Natural Daily Dose chocolate bars (about 5) into chunks and mix in.
- Transfer to bread pan and bake 45-50 minutes or until the top appears browned.