In honor of our current co-giveaway on Instagram with Michele’s Granola, here is a delicious vegan and gluten-free recipe for Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Head to our Instagram page today to enter for a chance to win both Michele’s baked granola and NibMor All Natural chocolate!
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup NibMor All Natural chocolate pieces
- ½ cup Michele’s Granola
- Mix together all ingredients except maple syrup in a mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
- Add maple syrup to sweeten and mix once more.
- Add NibMor All Natural chocolate pieces and mix once more.
- Split into individual-sized containers (small Mason jars work great!) and place in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Serve chilled, topped with Michele’s Granola and extra NibMor All Natural chocolate pieces to preference!