Beets, berries, chocolate - oh my! Load up on your fruits and veggies while piling high with healthy additions like granola, chia seeds, and crunchy dried fruit chips!
- 1 cup milk of choice or water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 small beet washed, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup crushed NibMor chocolate of choice
- granola, dried fruit, seeds, and nuts to taste
- Add liquid and fruit ingredients to blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowl.
- Arrange chocolate, granola, dried fruit, seeds, nuts, etc. on top as desired.
Thanks to Instagram user @craftedbowls for the photo and shoutout! Recipe adapted from Blissful Basil blog (http://www.blissfulbasil.com/beet-berry-smoothie/).